Supplying products in a world of international sourcing creates many opportunities and challenges. Our team helps retailers ensure that every link in their global supply chain minimizes the risk of delays or regulatory complications. If a shipment encounters government interference, we work with everyone to get things moving as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Advise on regulatory requirements and provide insight on how regulators interpret and implement the requirements
- Examine the compliance history of your suppliers and make recommendations for risk management
- Aid with manufacturer verification and FSVP-compliant importers
- Provide counsel on formulations (i.e. color additives), labeling and website claims
- Evaluate or prepare legal contracts, including distribution and exclusivity agreements
- Manage FDA import holds, detentions, and import alerts to minimize interference with business operations