Minimizing Customs and FDA delays for your imported products is an important factor in delivery, but these issues are often hard to foresee and control. Let our experienced team guide you through the process, from selecting suppliers to developing agreements to securing the release of a detained product.
- Advise on FDA and USDA regulatory requirements for new products and provide insight on how regulators interpret and implement the requirements
- Vet potential vendors/suppliers, including FSVP compliancy for importers
- Evaluate or prepare legal contracts, including distribution and exclusivity agreements
- Minimize new product shipment delays by Customs or FDA.
- Identify and secure intellectual property rights