Airlines operate in some of the most highly regulated industries in the world, which include aviation, transportation and logistics sectors. They are subject to regulatory requirements administered by multiple U.S. federal agencies, all of which are intended to ensure the safe transportation of passengers and cargo. We can help with your regulatory compliance needs for these agencies in the United States.
- Advise on FDA, CBP, TSA, FAA, Department of Agriculture, Fish and Wildlife and NOAA regulatory requirements and provide insight on how regulators interpret and implement these requirements.
- Develop and support regulatory compliance programs that are integrated in the airlines’ standard operating procedures and security protocols.
- Assist with FDA and Agriculture permit application process for airlines’ warehouse, cooler and/or storage facilities.
- Assist with the CBP bonded warehouse permit application process for airlines’ facility.
- Determine ways to strengthen airlines’ regulatory compliance program to improve efficiencies and decrease risk of alleged violations.
- Provide corporate governance trainings for executives, management and personnel.
- Guide airlines through the shipping and logistical processes in and out of the United States, including compliance with CBP rules on classification and valuation of entries.